50 plus? What’s Next For You?
Trying to determine your next step can entail a complex set of decisions relating to finances, ideal lifestyle housing locations and property types, as well as anticipating future needs as the years pile up.
Some might say these decisions are for “old people” The sad story I hear all too often is that people wish they had made the decisions earlier when they had more options.
As an SRES® designee, I can consult with you to review your current housing situation and outline the topics to consider prior to your next move. They will provide pertinent information on housing trends, financing and market conditions.
I can also provide resources and recommendation for advisors to help you with every step while you’re exploring your options and determining the very best place to call home.
Here are some tips and links to help you through the selling process and living better;
- Estate Planning
- Fannie Mae
- National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association, Use Your Home to Stay At Home
- American Society of Home Inspectors
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Protect your home from weathering conditions
- Information about the upper tier residential market
- The American Moving and Storage Association
- provides consumer information about moving household goods
- National Association of Professional Organizers
These links are provided solely as a potential resource. Consumers of these services should investigate all claims and products thoroughly before purchasing or investing. Voyageur Real Estate Group nor any of its Agents or employees endorse the products or services listed